In this episode, Michael talks with Ken, who runs the blog "The Humble Penny".
Ken is based in the UK and become financially independence at aged 34. Topics covered in the interview include:
1. How Ken and his family were able to become financially independence within 10 years, through investments, multiple cashflow streams and businesses.
2. How can you use two hours per day to create a dream life.
3. How do you keep your get up and go and learn from your mistakes?
4. How do you deal with fame and finding the courage to put yourself out there?
5. Is your house an asset? Should you pay off your mortgage, or invest?
The Humble Penny - https://thehumblepenny.com
Ken's Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkAPVmQ4JF4ZWKVazSOmGFQ
Gathering Dreams - https://gatheringdreams.com
Financial Joy Academy - https://financialjoyacademy.com
Become an Irish FIRE Podcast member at: